Monday, July 9, 2012

New Pain Rt Shoulder

Doug woke up this morning with a fairly severe pain in his right shoulder. We know, from the bone survey, that he has a lesion in the right humerus. He toughed it out all day - we are in the process of moving to a new home. We are hiring a moving company, and painters, but there is still a lot to do, and I think he overdid. Darn stubborn Hungarian!

He has an appointment with the Oncologist this Wed, and an appointment with the Radiation Oncologist on Thursday. And his left hip still hurts despite the radiation. I am praying he doesn't fracture the right arm. Tonight he finally consented to stay in his chair and take an Oxycodone.

Tomorrow our son and our youngest grandson are coming to help carry boxes and do whatever else they can. Please pray for pain relief and no fractures, and for Doug to take it easy.

"I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me."    Psalm 16:8 

No comments: